Sunday, November 4, 2007

When You Wish Upon a Star


When I was a little girl, I watched The Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night, and I remember - vividly - Walt unveiling his plans for Disneyland. I was so taken with the idea of visiting this magical place that I, at the age of 5, informed my parents that when I got married, Disneyland would be my honeymoon destination. That dream was never realized. I have never seen Disneyland, although I have 10 trips to Walt Disney World in Florida under my belt, with another planned for April 2008. But in just 29 days, 19 hours, and 41 minutes, my lifetime dream will finally come true. After a short conference at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, mr. lo and I will drive west to San Diego, stay a couple of nights on the beach at La Jolla, and then, finally, drive north to Anaheim. We've had our hotel , Park Hopper passes and rental car reserved since last summer and I've been reading DISboards to get in the mood. Needless to say, I will be blogging this vacation, so stay tuned!

No comments: