Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We're going to Disney!

I admit it. I'm a Disney nerd. mr. lo and I leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow for 10 days at The World. We're staying at the Old Key West resort, renting a car so we can come and go as we please. We plan to take in some of the special holdiay festivities and decorations, enjoy Disney's great fireworks and live entertainment, ride a few rides, eat in some great restaurants, and just enjoy a total escape from reality.

I plan to post photos and a brief report of what we do each day. To get us started, here's something I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow night at Epcot - IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.

Catch ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy and Rick -- I am jealous! Think of me at school today, finding out that I have to RE-tag my WHOLE collection....again!!! (We had started the project and had about 7,000 books done. Not a good day. You, on the other hand, are having a blast and you deserve it.

Enjoy!!!
Ann